As I sit here writing this, 2016 is finally winding it’s way down. It’s been a year of a lot of celebity deaths, the final months of a dying relationship that had already been revived a few times too many, and so much more. I don’t know about you, but I really could use a clean slate.
First things first, I need to get this published before the clock strikes twelve, taking 2016 before it can get it’s grubby little hands on any other piece of my childhood. For those of you who are new here, I got this little beauty from Mama Jenn. It’s basically a loose game plan for the months goals in various categories. The last day of the month, I’ll tell you how it all went, and unveil the next month’s plans. It’s my hope that a new year in a new home, things will go quite a bit smoother than they did a year ago.
- Finish at least three books.
- Take better care of me
- Get out more
- Get all the kids enrolled in their new schools
- “Read Along Revival” 31 Day Challenge (this will be getting it’s very own set of blog posts, starting tomorrow)
- Firm up monthly budgets
- Make lists of what we still need to get for the apartment
- Start saving for Christmas 2017 (you guessed it, this, too, shall have a post)
- Get PCP situation all squared away
- Get Coumadin and the associated labs started
FRIENDS & FAMILY:
- Have friends over
- Write out Thank-Yous
- Post to this blog at least twice a week; to the other blog, at least once a week
- Work on using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. more often
- Work on rules, routines, and cutting the chaos around here
- Meal plan (yeah… I can cook again!)
- Keep Cozi, Erin Conren, and Moleskin all up-to-date
- Start journaling
- Get January bus pass
Unlike every other month I tried this last year, here is to hoping that things go a lot better than they did pretty much all of this year.