So, if you’ve read the first post today, January’s Mama’s Mission of the Month was fairly abysmal. Here’s to month two being a bit easier.
- Finish five books by the end of the month.
- Daily alone time (at least 5 minutes a day)
- AM/PM bathroom routine
- Make rules and routines
- Make a daily time period that is unplugged and screen-free.
- Break Landry of climbing into MY bed.
- Budgets for February and March done before I leave the house on February 2
- Set goals for some big purchases
- Get prepaid card to put Christmas savings on
- Everyone to all appointments
- Find a PCP for Connor and I
FRIENDS & FAMILY:
- Institute a Family Night/Game Night once a week.
- Call Mom, Dad, and Dacey more often
- Have “Ms Coley” over for dinner(s) more often
- Post 3 times per week to Lisa & Co. and 2 times a week to Momoirs.
- Use the blog planners
- Look into some resources to help smooth things out
- Meal plan
- RE-vamp chore chart
- Straighten out master and spare closets (old clothes to donation bins)
- Keep the damn calendars up to date
- February bus pass
- Journal DAILY
Unlike every other month I tried this last year, here is to hoping that things go a lot better than they did pretty much all of this year.