Well, this is a day late. Better late than never, I suppose. Warning, it’s pretty ugly. Items with a line were done, and the red ones fell by the wayside.
- Finish at least three books. (Try 5!)
- Take better care of me (better than in an age)
- Get out more (granted, most was related to errands)
- Get all the kids enrolled in their new schools (took long enough, but done)
- “Read Along Revival” 31 Day Challenge (this will be getting it’s very own set of blog posts, starting tomorrow) (Easier than I thought… Ryli had to read 3 books a night aloud as homework)
- Firm up monthly budgets
- Make lists of what we still need to get for the apartment
- Start saving for Christmas 2017 (you guessed it, this, too, shall have a post)
- Get PCP situation all squared away (with some kinks)
- Get Coumadin and the associated labs started
FRIENDS & FAMILY:
- Have friends over
- Write out Thank-Yous
- Post to this blog at least twice a week; to the other blog, at least once a week
- Work on using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. more often
- Work on rules, routines, and cutting the chaos around here (progress, not perfection)
- Meal plan (yeah… I can cook again!)
- Keep Cozi, Erin Conren, and Moleskin all up-to-date
- Start journaling
- Get January bus pass
As you can see, I smooched the pooch on most of these. If I graded it, it’s a solid F with a not-so-stellar 47%.
Februaury’s Mama’s Mission will be up before the clock strikes midnight.