Another month coming to a close, and so, too, is Mama’s Mission of the Month for February.I will admit right up front that I didn’t get it all done, but I did do much better than last month.I went from a solid F in January to 2% short of a straight D.This month, due to hiccups and things not quite in my control, some things have been delayed until next month for completion. Those, I changed to blue font. The things I totally choked on are once again red; what I was successful at is once again bearing the strike through.
- Finish five books by the end of the month. (Lord of Greenwich, Sun in Splendour, Of The Ring of Earls, Henry of the High Rock; all by Juliet Dymoke, and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins because I finally watched the last of the movies and honestly, required a refresher)
Daily alone time (at least 5 minutes a day)
- AM/PM bathroom routine
Make rules and routines(to debut tomorrow) Make a daily time period that is unplugged and screen-free.(also debuts tomorrow)
- Break Landry of climbing into MY bed.(somehow, Ryli has gotten into the act. Must. Get. Bunks. Soon!)
Budgets for February and March done before I leave the house on February 2 Set goals for some big purchases Get prepaid card to put Christmas savings on
Everyone to all appointments Find a PCP for Connor and I
FRIENDS & FAMILY:
- Institute a Family Night/Game Night once a week.
- Call Mom, Dad, and Dacey more often
Have “Ms Coley” over for dinner(s) more often
- Post 3 times per week to Lisa & Co. and 2 times a week to Momoirs.
- Use the blog planners
- Look into some resources to help smooth things out
- Meal plan
RE-vamp chore chart
- Straighten out master and spare closets (old clothes to donation bins)
Keep the damn calendars up to date
- February bus pass
- Journal DAILY
If the upswing continues, I should be into the B’s, and you’ll get to see the “Mission Accomplished” graphic. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s unveiling.