What can I say, other than it’s been awhile since I’ve posted much, and I think February was the last time I posted a Mama’s Mission. Like I said in last night’s post, I got into quite the rut without really noticing. It took Nicole to make me open up my eyes. Par for the course, I found my boot straps, but nearly got bowled over soon after. Oh well; I’m still standing.
The dragon has officially been slayed. A plea was entered this week, which has been a weight off my shoulders. The little ones are getting better and better the further January and February fade into the past.
If this is your first time reading a Mama’s Mission, you can find out all the details about it here. Otherwise, without any further to do, here is April’s edition.
- AM/PM routines
- Walk a minimum of 2,500 steps a day
- Minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night (partially dependant on Ryli and Landry)
- Journal at least every other day
- Weekly therapy
- Read 30 minutes minimum a day, and take a half hour all to myself.
- Keep up with everyone’s medications
- INR* appointments as scheduled
- Schedule with dentist
- Nail down routines
- Address need for counseling
- Finalize things for “House Cup” (trust me, that will get an entire post to itself)
- Streamline storage and organization
- Meal plan
- Set chores
- Keep registers up to date
- NO extra purchases
- Make and follow blog calendars
- Facebook and Twitter regularly
- Reorganize my Pinterest
- Planners up to date (final set on Sundays)
- Minimum of 64 ounces of water per day
- 30 Day Self-Care Challenge (that would be on top of what I have previously listed here)
* INR stands for International Normalised Ratio, which is a measure of how a person’s blood clots. Being that I have Factor Five Leiden that has reared its vile head twice, I should be on blood thinners for life. “Normal” is 1.1 or lower. For a person on thinners, its 2.0-3.0, and as of my last check, I’ m a 2.8. Go, Me!
I have a good feeling about this month. Money may be tight this month, but we will get by. I hope to announce “Mission Accomplished ” on May 1st, when I unleash the new Mama’s Mission and recap this one.