Remember that? Unfortunately, I do. April was a month for big dreams and bigger frustrations. My medications aren’t quite where they should be, which led to a lot of frustration and tears on my part. I also figured out what was off and will address that with my doctor this month. The kids being at home for a week with that wicked stomach bug didn’t help, either.
I’m going to strike through what I accomplished, and turn the disappointments a lovely shade of red. Anything that was at least started, but not completed, will be green.
- AM/PM routines
- Walk a minimum of 2,500 steps a day
- Minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night (partially dependant on Ryli and Landry)
- Journal at least every other day
Weekly therapy(only missed once, thanks to the stomach bug from HELL)
- Read 30 minutes minimum a day, and take a half hour all to myself.
Keep up with everyone’s medications INR* appointments as scheduled
- Schedule with dentist
- Nail down routines
- Address need for counseling
- Finalize things for “House Cup” (trust me, that will get an entire post to itself)
- Streamline storage and organization
- Meal plan
- Set chores
Budget Keep registers up to date NO extra purchases
- Make and follow blog calendars
- Facebook and Twitter regularly
- Reorganize my Pinterest
- Planners up to date (final set on Sundays)
- Minimum of 64 ounces of water per day
- 30 Day Self-Care Challenge (that would be on top of what I have previously listed here)
As you can see, it was not my proudest month. That shall change this month, I know it. I’ll unveil May’s a bit later. Until then, my friends.