Okay, after over a month off, I’m back. This time, things are settling down to the point where I don’t think I’ll be disappearing like I did for quite some time. I just had a lot on my plate that I needed to do something about. Most of the crap has been dealt with at this time. The rest is in the final stages of being dealt with. I’m still hard at work at slaying my dragons, and the house is finally coming together how I want it to.
Since this is the first of the month, we’ll get back into it with the most regular item from the blog of the past: Mama’s Mission of the Month. I’ve gotten a slightly better grip on everything now, so it shouldn’t be too hard. The topics haven’t changed, but I am relaxing it a bit and not self-mandating that I have three goals per topic. Maybe this way, it’ll go a little smoother, and I’ll get more things done!
- Start tracking habits in my bujo
- Make the most of my new health insurance
- Read at least six books in May
- Make habit trackers for all four kids
- Hold family meeting about expectations
- Help Connor get squared away with permit, school, job, etc.
- Make budget without child support and STICK TO IT!
- Work out allowances; budget for tooth loss
- For me: doctor, dentist, vision, and OTC allowance
- Kids to all appointments
FRIENDS & FAMILY
- Catch up with the Harpies
- Plan trip to Mom’s
- Meal plan and stick to it!
- Purge everything, then inventory
- Make lists of wants/needs by room or person
- Get these beauties (A.K.A. my blogs) up and running again.
- Post a minimum of two times a week for both blogs
- Take more pictures
- Practice handlettering
- All journals (bujo, Passion Planner, Techo, and TN) up to date all month!
Hopefully, this time, everything works out and I do better than I have thus far!